tattoos

Monday, June 14, 2010

Gatorade

fromConsumerRelations@cr.gatorade.com
toMe
dateThu, Feb 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM
subjectRE: grape G2 Powder Packs , REF.# 




Panda:

We’re delighted to know you enjoy 
Gatorade grape G2 instant mix. I'm forwarding your suggestion to our marketing team. We're always working to develop a variety of packaging ideas that appeal to our consumers and we appreciate you letting us know your needs.

We thank you for your business, Amanda, and I appreciate you letting us know how we can serve you better.

Geri
Gatorade Consumer Relations
Ref# 


Through water conservation efforts, Gatorade production plants used at least 150 million fewer gallons of water in 2008.

=============================================
Dear Gatorade, I absolutely love the G2 Grape powder packs. My request is that a G2 8 Quart Powder become available. Having to open multiple packs to fill up a quart container or nalgene bottle is wasteful and kind of lame. Don't get me wrong, I love that G2 in now available in a powder form - I feel much better about helping the environment by not buying individual plastic bottles. Thank you for your time and attention to this request. Thank you, Panda
EMAIL*MESSAGE*END

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger