tattoos

Friday, February 25, 2011

Taichung at Day Six!

That day we woke up for the hotel breakfast! Hoping it will be something nice! haha. After all, we had almost the same thing for the past few days at our previous hotel. Personally I prefer western style breakfast.. so its quite sad that they served porridge and stuff like that (Chinese style) Boo :(
And people who know me, I dont really like porridge.
.
Getting ready to hit the Taichung street~
You will never know how cold will it be... so must always bring a scarf just in case!

3 pretty girls all ready!!! hahahaha
.
1st stop.. to a department store which was known for its special toilets at certain level.
中友百货!
Actually I am bad at remembering the name of the places we went! haha. But I refer to the photos I've taken.. thats why photos are really important! :D

Bright sun but nice effect~

I always wanted a RED lipstick.. those really red one. Not pinkish, dark pink, orange red but red bright red!
like this COLOUR or maybe not really. haha. So went to the MAC booth to check them out... but somehow when I test the colour on my hand, its never what I am looking for.

The MAC lady is nice enough to help me to apply on my lips, she said the effect on the lips & hand are different.
And true enough, its this kind of red I was looking for!! :D

The colour is so pretty!<3
but very striking, yes. lol


I guess we got a little bored, that we only found one special toilet, before heading to another place.
Inside: Just like underwater world. lol

Did I blog about MISTER DONUT!!?!?!
Ok, one word: YUMMY! ^^
OMG!!!!!!!!!
I just looked at the photos clearly and saw the MACHA(greentea) flavour :(
At our hotel nearby's outlet, they dont sell that..... cos they said its out of the season!!
sniff :'(
.
I know I talked about this before! Its our favourite... and I'm missing it right now.
We walked around till we got nowhere to go to anymore... haha. Mushroom farm is too far, and weather is too bad. So we decided to go to ..
Banana New Paradise!
sound very wuha! but its just a museum like place with a restaurant that occupied 80% of the building.
lol
it reads : HEAR SEE STOP. lol

"Why isn't the train arriving?!"
Did you realised that my red lips are gone?! haha, Pretty it may looked on the photos but its so hard to maintain them. So if you wore red lipstick, better just act pretty & dont eat/drink. Just act pretty! haha

See! Really very museum kind!




Everything is so oldies! Even the restaurant layout!

At first I was still thinking what does it got to do with "Banana"!? Until I had their banana smoothie or ice blended...
it's omg nice!!!!!! :D
One of the happiest moment @ Taichung is to drinking this Banana drink<3
hahahahaha.
The food there are also very nice~ :D

hahaha, I looked so funny over here.
All those are fake, only good for photo taking! lol.


They were still in christmas mood. hahaha.
& we came here.
But its so disappointing... :(
its still so early, so we decided to walk back to the hotel! haha
Run-down underpass ... its confusing with all the roadsigns.
OUR HOTEL IS AT ZHONG ZHENG LU!!

WE MADE IT BACK TO OUR HOTEL!!! :D

& LOOTS FOR THE DAY~~
We were quite empty handed at first, while walking back to the hotel, we founded a shop like watson kind! And we shopped like crazy over there!
.
I still remember that day... I was desperately looking for wireless connection everywhere I walked to. lol. The moment I found one, I will told the rest excitedly only to found out its a false hope! haha.


Blogging about the trip make me miss Taiwan a lot.
Counting down to my next annual leave.... JULY, please come faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger