tattoos

Monday, February 21, 2011

More Flowers

So I was at Walmart (I know, I hate that place but we just happened to go in) and look at what I found:


I was like no way! A whole bolt of fabric for like $5.00. Sweet. I didn't really think I needed a whole bolt but it was all or nothing and I thought why not? It is only $5.00. And what should happen when we roll up on the register and they ring that shit up for $3.00! Totally no way! But the register was like WAY!

So I brought it home and made some cute little pinstripe flowers.



Super cute huh? And here is the fabric flower I made from the fabric I got from Japan.



Love it!


I also thought it would be cute to make a flower out of this fabric:



But as you can see:



the fabric is not reversible - and it might just be a little too much trouble to glue two sides together and then make a flower. I am too lazy for that.


I also took a picture of my crappy glue gun that leaks all over the place.



And my pin backs that were totally worth $2.99 for 60 of them. So I can make all the flowers I want. Looks like every single person I know is getting a flower pin for Christmas/New Years this year. lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger