tattoos

Sunday, February 20, 2011

One of the random day.

I think its two weeks ago, on a Friday:)
We went to Manda's house to bai nian!
I think say "bai nian" is just a cover for the word "gamble!"
hahahaha, cos everybody(almost) gamble during cny.
Yes, its 21 points again!
its a overnight event..
Hello nerdy couple<3

& its a fun night gambling and taking polaroids.
Hello to the cute couple!<3

& that night, we realised all three of us are using Braun Buffel wallet. lol
Lihao, maybe you can plan to get one too!
hahaha, thats all for the random day for a random post :)
.
But I still remember that day I stayed awake till the next morning & headed to work without sleeping. I'm a 'genius', but this genius founded out that she is too old for that already. Not like the old times, when I did that almost for every Saturday guzheng practice after the Friday gatherings.

oh, I miss the Friday gatherings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger