tattoos

Friday, February 25, 2011

My secret dream..

I always like to watch detective shows.. those mystery cases, police shows etc.
Cos I like to solve the mystery/case/crime & also know the story behind every crime!
.
I remember that one of my all time favourite is....
金田一!
I used to really like watching the cartoon series! There was also a Japanese drama based on it.
Secondly is 柯南!
 
Then I played a NDS game called "Phoenix Wright"! :)
A lawyer game, which also involved crime solving. Very fun leh! heehee.
awwwwww.. i miss the game & the word..

I hope itouch will have this game soon~
.
I realised all the detectives like to do this action


POINT THEIR INDEX FINGER! lol

Anyway I wrote about all these, cos I want to blog about....
We went to the Science Centre for the CSI exhibition!
Ever since I saw the ad, I've been wanted to go there!!

Crime scenes, clues, lab result, and solve them!
Sound really exciting.. BUT cannot take photos inside the exhibition :(
While waiting to be brief.. I secretly took a photo of the clipboard given to us.
There are 3 crimes scenes..
I did have some fun but its not what I thought it will be.. Everything is too brief & too "easy" haha.All the cases are really interesting though :) 
And its a little too costly.. unless we won the iPad from the contest!haha

THANKYOU BABAY for remembering that I want to go there & bringing me over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger