tattoos

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sock & Leg Warmer Love

Lovinthemommyhood.com did an amazing post about leg warmers:

knee highs & leg warmers patterns - top 10 roundup

that is just amazing. I am obsessed with the whole socks and boots look and just love the idea of leg warmers. Especially these:


Although in a different color - brown and orange are just not my bag baby. 

Plus I love these:


One of the girls on Ravelry made a pair that are to die for:



I want mine to look just like hers. Of course she used like left over sock yarn. I think it would be a little crazy to go out and buy 11 different colored sock yarns to make this...... but it is freaking amazing and I might just have to do it. 


And can we talk about socks?

How cute are these?!?



Damn it I love them! I want to make all of this stuff but it is all made with like 1, 2, 3 sized knitting needles and will take me FOREVER to get through it. And I am so impatient. I don't know what to do! I am trying to keep from buying yarn until I use the yarn that I have, but all of this is just so damn cute!

gah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger