tattoos

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day Two of Happiness

Breakfast @ Hotel :)
Our room key:)

& then get ready to hit the street!! :D

And then taking a group photo after we are ready!
And we make a point to take a pretty group photo everyday! :)
.
Although its not xmas anymore. but we saw this recycled xmas tree! Made up of plastic fork & bottles!
One of the must visit @ Ximen.
Although its not very wow wow wow. haha.
then headed to Taipei Main Station's underpass street to shop!:)
& we headed to this department store!
.
Their Daiso is only taiwan $39 means its S$1+!!!! But they sell almost the same things, so we didnt really shop there.

Something to brighten the post :)

Pretty toilet!
I still remember that day, Huifen & I were wearing our boots.But they hurt our feet alot and we saw cheap & comfy pumps which we bought & changed into right away :)
.
& then we go SOGO! heehee

One thing I liked about their department stores, is their dian ti xiao jie(lift attendant? lol)
First, their uniform so cute
Second, they are so polite
Third, they talked so fast lol.
I bet their lifts buttons are fingerprint-less, cos they wore gloves! hahaha.

This made me think of HongKong Disneyland with the song replaying in my mind all over. "Its a small world after the all, its a small world after the all. its a small small world.."

Its so windyyyyyyy~ that day was about 15 deg. cel.!
& we went to the Hello Kitty Cafe Restaurant~
Its so pretty there. I'm almost converted to a Kitty Lover~!!!! hahahahaa



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kitty's lovers, I think if you were there. You will sure hyperventilate!! hahaha. Everything is so pink & kitty!!^^

Thanks to Huifen who brought us over~

 
Their food is yummy too!! But the prices are quite high, we ordered a set meal with a drink each & it cost us about S$50+. Worth it for the experience though~ :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even this small bun is yummy! ^^
 


Say hello to the cute waitress :)
.

Can you believe their sky turned dark very early!? I thought it was 8pm plus but its only 6pm plus going 7pm only!
.
Went back hotel to changed to something warmer before heading out again!!!

Ready to hit the street~ :D

The streets below our hotel are always busyyyyyy~

hahahahaha :x
But we never buy it & the thing is the customers who bought it are all guys! lol.

.
Waiting for our favourite!!!!!!!! :D

Fried squid with rice stuffings~
oh, I miss it now!! :(

I love this toooooooo~ like prata. lol.

THE NASTY SUPPER~ lol
Smelly smelly tofu.
I like it~ but the rest don't. lol
hahahaha
AND THIS EEEEYER PIG BLOOD CAKE!
All of us don't like it. hahaha
And lucky after that, we got a feast of good foooooooooood!!!! They are nice & cheap~
the braised pork rice is taiwan $20! which is less than S$1!
the soup is taiwan $25! which is about S$1.20>!
and the yummy oyster fried egg(I forgot how much but its around S$2?)
So many oyster, special sauce and with many vegetables:D
OH MY! I'M MAKING MYSELF HUNGRY :(

Did I say, their 7-11 is our favourite hangout!!! hahaha. We can spend quite some time to shop there & spent so much there! haha. Their 7-11 is so much more fun than ours!

Words proven.


OUR LOOTS!!!!
We have got pretty blusher!!<3
bling bling **


So happy about the buy:D
.

I'm so grateful that I've got my camera with me cos my memory is bad! I cannot remember things well... but seeing all the photos stimulate my brain cells & I can remember the memories tagged with the photos :)
.
So happy when I blogged about the trip! But it took me about 3 hours and its only day two~! hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger