tattoos

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Birthday Loves (Part III)


That day meet Xiaoxin & Jerry for lunch! Which turned out to be a surprise!! :D
heeeheee
Pretty flowers & Pinky cake<3
I just realised I didn't take any photos of xx & jerry!! :(


My handsome boy <3
& Babay brought me to find my ideal wallet!
I LOVE IT!! <3
I admit that when it comes to wallet, I am very particular! lol. Want something smaller, with a photo slot and not too much cardslots! haha & recently I am obsessed with the colour RED.

& heading down to the ice cream shopppppp~~
I forgot its name.... -.- haha. but something creamy! And they have gummy bears!! :D
Yum, Macha with gummy<3
.
Guys always look the best when they are concentrating doing something.(:

SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh ya, please help me to decide by voting! its under my chat box!
THANKYOU :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger