tattoos

Friday, January 28, 2011

A good whisk

So I bought these whisks awhile back thinking they were a pretty good deal:



but they are not.

Do you see that little metal disk near the handle?


Well that thing has cut me so many times!!! It is horrible. I really need a new whisk. Maybe a fancy one like this:




I mean really - tools really do make such a difference when you are cooking.


Of course who needs a whisk when you have one of these:




Some day..... some day...it will be mine!

So what brought this on? Well I was reading a magazine and it was saying that year end sales were a good time to stock your kitchen with good utensils so that way you are always prepared for guests and to make anything you saw on food network. Because with my foot in a cast that is all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger