tattoos

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In the Mood For Love


Look at these wide plank floors!!! OMG! I love them. When I get a house every room will have these floors. They are so beautiful! I am in love...

Speaking of love....


I love Sarah Richardson!


In my eyes she can do no wrong. I love all of her shows and everything she does. I want to get an Audi so I can be just like her. I admit there are some designs I don't like - like some of the farm house stuff because I am not into that whole farm look, but a lot of what she does is so freaking amazing. I obsess about her. I even changed my IP address so I could watch all the videos on HGTV Canada. Another reason to love Canada is Sarah Richardson. I think I am going to write a poem about her. <3

throw pillows are lovely
back splash tile is great
greens and blues are your signature
to beautify everything you touch 
a gift from the style gods make it all so plush
my heart sings when i see a room 
that has been touched by you

Only Sarah Richardson could get me to wax poetic. 

lol

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger