tattoos

Monday, December 27, 2010

Bits & pieces of the week!

Four more days to a new year,
and then I can officially countdown to Taiwan!!! :D
.
Ohhhhhhh, very excited!
But the weather going to be cold! I need to get the appropriate clothes & shoes!
..
Early dinner with the guys @ HK Cafe for gift exchange!
awww. love them max!

PS: Little girl, actually we are a group of nice people! If you could just give us a chance to hang out with you, you might just change your opinions about us :) And we will have a complete group!
.

New bling* cover for my bb!! from xx, from HK!
Photobucket
& cheaper SK II , I'm so going to try it!
Photobucket

.
.
Have you tried playing Monopoly Deal!?
Photobucket
It's really fun, compared to the boardgame Monopoly!
Christmas day, Babay & I wanted to go picnic and kite playing with Bryan, his gf & Yaozong BUT you see the weather. So we decided to just go to this field to fly kite since there is a lot of people flying kites there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After we tried flying our kites for awhile, the weather turned really bad. Lightnings seen and we decided to stop flying. And this is what we saw on our way to the car.
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
.
 
HAPPY BELATED X'MAS & BOXING DAY!!
 
 
I wont be late on new year! I think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger