tattoos

Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 x'mas loves

This year christmas I received a lot of love from the people around:)

.
my favourite choco from Huifen!
.
Photobucket
Handmade pouch from Lianna!

Photobucket
Eye gel and korilakkuma cushion! from lihao at our gift exchange dinner :)

Photobucket
Pretty bracelet from Babay, and a passport holder which I saw & like! <33

Photobucket
LOVE crystal from xx & jerry :)


Photobucket
Beautiful cottonpad holder casing from SiewFoon!!

Photobucket
Sweet treats from Yaozong & gf, Alicia :)

Photobucket
Baked-w-love-brownie from Christina

Photobucket
Designed and made bandage & card by Ruimin!<3


Photobucket
My letter "N" keyholder! Pink somemore!! From Carol :)

Photobucket
Sweet Choco from Wailin, Chailing, Carol(again!) & Sylvia !!

Photobucket
Korilakkuma with something sexy&pink from Justine:)
 
Sweetpack of our photo together from Peili!
 
The very cute head-shaking Korilakkuma from Alice, in our gift exchange outing!
 
And a really cute pen from Alayne!
But I havent took picture of it! And I using it for my work! haha
.
 
Sometimes is not about the gift you received, but its that you are inside their mind when they are preparing or buying your present. And its so heartwarming!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger