tattoos

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 is sneaking in....

Miss this guy lots :)
.
2 more days and it will be a new year! I was thinking what's my 2010 resolutions.. but I cant remember so I went back to my 2009 December archives to find out & realised I didn't make any for this year! haha.cos I know I seldom do my resolution(s)! hahahaha.

But I always do conclusion of my year during the last few days of the year! :)
My Year 2010!
- I am officially a adult!
- I had completed my first year of bond!
- Made a lot of new friends at work :)
- One year of happines with Toh Jiarui
- Closed the gap between the girls :)
- Went Genting with Babay
- Got itouch from Babay:)
- Bought my bb curve
- Bought a camera for myself
- Monday came into our lifes!

What a materialistic year-.-
Overall I had quite a happy year though. hahaha.
Should I made one/some for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger