tattoos

Saturday, May 29, 2010

the words win the photos

I think my blogging spirit had already left me for good. You see May is already ending.. and my May posts are less than 10?! Sometimes I wonder what is the purpose of blogging? To talk about how you feel? To show off how wonderful is your life? To write down special events for memories? To write down your everyday life? Recently I found my old diaries.. which I used to write in almost every single day. About my day, my real-and-true-and-dont-need-to-hide feelings. Can really write about anything & anyone. And to read back, I found myself so silly & childish. Some many memories & little secrets. Haha.. I have really grown(: LOL! omg, cannot stand my wordy introduction. hahahah, somemore I got no conclusion & I am still blogging.

One day Lovely & I were going out, we bumped into his brother Jerry & gf Xiaoxin. So they lent us her very very professional camera for a day!! So we were trying to take as much photos as possible. But good camera can shoot flaws clearly!! lol.  
I wanted to blog about alot of things! with alot of photos!! But because the photos sizes are too big, and I'm lazy to resize. And my laptop or/and my internet is lousy. they took million minutes to upload.
So after this two photos.. I am sort of giving up.
Okay... Confirmed give up already.
That day I had a new CK bag!(: from Lovely(:
but I also lost my bracelet): agan):
.
Next time.. it's already going 4am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger