tattoos

Saturday, May 22, 2010

bokura ga ita

watched Bokuga ga Ita for de 3rd time in my life!!! (de only anime besides Gensomaden Saiyuki which i go nuts for) ya and i cried again de 3rd time at the ending it's jus so sad~
pls! they must be together! right?? =((((
anyways i'm down wif HIVES. damn disgusting. these past weeks i duno what THING caused my allergy.... my skin will explode wif red splotches all over. seriously. go google the image. u'll die of grossness T__T~














Kyuru brought me to see de doc ytd night...

sigh... and i had to spoil the only day which i can get together wif him wif my sickness... i feel like shit.. and i was having alot of fun eatin pizza hut wif him till i suddenly went full. usually i'll keep eating but lost my appetite halway and got sick wif HIVES. sigh... i'm such a sick bustard...
btw de cruchy cheese part is REALLY REALLY YUMMY. i'll die to bite the cheese bites again T_T~

sigh.. i feel so lonely suddenly.. and a little hurt i guess... but its my fualt i know..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger