tattoos

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snip Snap Short



a surprise party planned by the people I love:)

So I am one year older now and receive presentss with many loves :)
.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
What happened to my blogging mood):
It was there a moment ago. & now it's all gone. Shall blog again about the surprise party when the mood is right!
I realised I havent been posting picture(s), So I shall do it on this post!!! :)

Miss my face right?

and this Lovely guy of mine(:
.

I was hopping around & saw a chinese girl whose name is also Norin! :)
& the coolest thing is her good friend also named Lihao! LOLOLOLOLOL!
Lihao, there is another me & you out there as friends like us!:)

okay, cannot take it anymore. I am kind of blogging rubbish-.-
It's either the laptop or the internet connection. it's making me mad!
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger