tattoos

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

She whines & whines.


I am turning 21 years old in like 10 days time.
Stepping into the adulthood. The legal age for everything, no more underage issue.
After that I think every year fly like butterfly, then fly like rocket, then fly like laser.
-
And I don't know should I celebrate my 21st or not!?
I think the only reason I want to celebrate is b'cos everyone does that & I scare I will regret if I don't.
But on other hand, I just dont have the mood leh. Must think of the location, then the food(bbq or buffet) then invitation list then plan the event, then must worry if location big enough for the number of people coming, if the food is enough, then spend the whole night entertaining people cos there will be clique. Not forgetting the amount of money I will need.
My 21st leh... why so troublesome!? and it's approaching.
OMG! Can I postpone my birthday?
.
.
.
I feel fat & I need to exercise. Must set a exercise regime. Swim & Run at least once per week! After work or during weekends. It's not that I want to go on diet, just that my tummy area is growing upwards): And my body still skinny except for my face.

haha.
And work... I need to reached theatre at least 15 minutes earlier than 8am. This morning I somehow managed to wake up very early & reached at 7.30am! I am so proud of myself. To my surprise, there are so many people who reached even earlier. omy. I feel like I am late-.-
I saw stomach, liver, gall bladder, small & large intestines, esophagus, muscle, breast tissues. Interesting:)
But to remember what surgery need what equipment, what soft goods isn't as cool.
& being so new at the environment also not so cool.
A long way to go, and I will do my best!:)
End of my whining.
.
Bum♥ 234days

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger