tattoos

Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Excuse me as I blow the dust bunnies from my computer.......So I haven’t logged onto blogger or my reader since I posted my last post. Crazy since a year ago this time I was in there at least once a day if not more!!! Things have just been too busy. I was reminded of this when I got a sweet comment from April about my last post.

So I will bring you up to speed on what is going on here in my world:

Half marathon training is complete and I will fly down to Disney tomorrow night for my Half Marathon Run (first ever and 4 months after a baby I might add) on Saturday. I think I am ready but I would be lying if I didn’t tell you I am scared shitless (sorry for the language) I am excited, nervous, intimidated, and scared all in one. I am hoping to get some good photos and will be sure to post my progress. For those of you who would like real time results on my progress you can go here and have updates email or texted to you. If you need, my full name email me or comment and I will send it to you.

Isabelle is continues to grow and be a love. She went to her 4 month appointment last week and she is now 16. 6 lbs and 25 ½ inches long. Can you say big girl? She is in 9 month clothes and is just about to roll over! She gives the best smiles ever and I love coming home to her everyday and can’t imagine my life now without her. Oh and the best is she sleeps through the night!!!! YAHOOO

Thing one and Thing two (Lauren and Jackson) are great as well. They had an incredible Christmas and are now hooked on their DS’s good news is that they actually play better together now, we will see how long that lasts. School is back in full swing and so they are getting back to the early to bed early to rise routine, never a fun transition.

Married life well it keeps going we are trying to work through are issues but the holidays never make it easy at least I don’t’ think so. I am trying to be optimistic that in time all wounds will heal and we will emerge stronger than ever, but honestly some days it is just plain tough. If any of you have words of wisdom I would love to hear them and they need not only be via comments.

So that is it in a nutshell, wish me luck as I go on to fulfill one of my “Bucket List” items! Now off to read some blogs I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger