tattoos

Sunday, May 10, 2009

three-in-one post

before I write anything....
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO WEIJIE!
Ok, I owe you one present!(:
..
Pictures from Thursday!:)
Once you've reached here, please make a turn.
Went swimmmmmmmming again, with lihao & jw.

After swimming, eat adachee icecream is really very shiok!!:) plus MAHJONG!
I always lose.. but I still love to mj alot !! HOHOHO.
then in the evening, went to find the crazy people again. And we slack at the same place, with roughly the same drink, food to share & a new game we played. Stories making is FUN:) and we really make cool stories together. Especially the one that include Jw & Mrs Teo!!:D
JR is back that day!

FRIDAY! (:
Initial plan is to go swimming(with lihao) and rm&manda go gym. But for some reason, we cancelled the plan.
Instead we meet up to go Simei together, to repair jw&rm's phones.



I think this two toys really really very cute, and they're PINK
Many efforts just to take a full photo of all 5 of us:)
the two best shoots
Then in the night , went pub with Alice & Rm.
Together with Jr, Jacky, Paul, Vincent & Vivo(aka Jack)
This is the only picture(!) I took that night
Anyway it was a fun & long night.
Paul is the limelight and Jack can win the best male lead award! :)
I've been playing from Friday night to Saturday morning, then go for guzheng practice straight w/o sleeping for a few times!! Sometimes people will even asked me, "Did you sleep!?" when they saw me during practice. LOL!
Saturday morning, is a surprise trip to Sengkang :)
After realising no practice as it's Vesak Day!
(Happy Vesak Day!!)
Jr & I had the same surprise for eachother. lol, lucky thing is I called him first before he left.
I was so sleepy that day.
In the evening, went out with Korkor&Alice.
GROCERY SHOPPING & DINNER AT 85:)

.
.
.
I seriously think Alice is the master of doing funny faces!
Something that caught my eyes.
this soup is made of "liar".
Beware : If you are one, maybe you will be cooked into soup as well!
Ok, just kidding. :)
SUNDAY IS MOTHERS' DAY!:D
(Happy Belated Mothers' Day!)
Will update on that once I've got the pictures.
We each whipped up a dish, boiled soup & baked a pie.
Dinner was woooolalala delicious:)

___________Sidetrack___________
I am going ward 74 for PRCP!!!
Hope everything will be fine for me & Sarah there:)
OK! BYE!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger