tattoos

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

office boredom

come see me get bored! very interesting! =D me in undergrd pantry lalaing my life away~~~


























skybridge, beautiful veiw. can't take pic inside cuz there's cam inside =( will try again XD. Mirrored lifts. de pantry. my lunch tis week is at 10.30am LOL. so no one in pantry. kinda creepy. and me swingin leg on de microwave table. (there are benches and i decided to sit on de high table top =X was bored.) yep. cheers to my 'fun' life.

















i tink i'm a nonsense kind of person & i need nonsense in my life. but as usual de guards kept disturbing me BUT at least they tell jokes & act stupid. 1 exp: de malay guy guard farted in front of me on purpose & smiled. den he tried to let me smell de gross fart by fanning wif his hands towards me. den he said: "i do this, so u'll remember me" DAMN GROSS!!!! LOL! but at least it beats listening to boring work stories. =\ but sighhhhh... i'm always missing dearest. feel terrible. =(( boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger