tattoos

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello! I am back~

I think it's time for me to update!! Before I start my PRCP next week.. I know I will be more & more busy working like a staff nurse.


Last night was a crazy walk night ,
Jiarui & I walk from Tampines to Bedok to Kaki Bukit to Ubi to Hougang to AngMoKio to YioChuKang to Khatib.
Accomplished 23km in 8 hours!
exlcuded the walk from Pasir Ris to Tampines!

after the long adventure trip:)
Will post more picture(s) next time.



MONDAY! I went to Science Centre with Jiarui(:






Then after that meet the crazy people for a crazy chitchat!
Actually there are more pictures .. but this is a very brief post so will only post some first(:

Tuesday & Wednesday I went back school for practice(:


& these picture make me realise that my hair is getting more untidy...

Practice is getting better, I can catch up with the orchestra a little. Not very good yet but at least there is improvement :D

Photos on Mothers' Day(:




Celebrated it with three moms (Our mum, Our grandmum, Our eryi)
I know I looked horrible here.... -.-
Spent alot of time to upload the pictures.. but I accidentally deleted some):
__________________________________
OK, UPDATE SOON:)
going to meet the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger