tattoos

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DOZING-OFF MODE..



LECTURES!!!
with LOTS of sugars!

I was very alert at the beginning.. taking down notes, pop-ing chocolates, chewing sweet etc. But as the day goes, lectures never ending. I start to dozed off slowly . and ended up scribbling onto my book. In order to stay awake, I have to doodle!

Today we revised on drug calculations! And it's so maths, ok it is maths. Formulas, multiplication, division . Numbers make my brain rust faster. I never touch maths for a long time.. & I definitely don't like it. ):
1g = 1000 mg, 1 mg = 1000 mcg . 1g = 1000 000 mcg .
& medications............. I think I am still bad at it.
Mini discussion & presentation.

:B
Now I'm starting to feel the heavy burden of a staff nurse.
Will work hard to be a good nurse:)
It's not going to be easy though.
Some pictures of real humans.



FREEZING COLD ROOM.


Hope tomorrow will be a better, not hypnosis-kinda day :B
zzzzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger