tattoos

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

summary hee hawr~

i didn't slp at all ytd nite. was cryin my eyes out. haha. =_=

my bday is comin soon haha. i dun ask much but pls dun get me decorations or stuffed toys. please~~ =( i rather not have prezzies if it's decorations especially. =((~ and i'm really sorry to those who is not comin on the 23rd cuz too many ppl!! SORRY. i really am. T_T~

1 young guy and 1 uncle kept starin at me at de busstop. nvm~ i swear it's hilarous! LOL. uncle looks at me, smokin, for a looong time. i just ignored, lookin away. de guy looked too, AND THEN stared at de uncle wif a "back-off" face. omg~ ok nvm. then uncle STILL lookin and sort of "wander" around me =_= okayy... guy moved closer towards me and "wandering" uncle. and i was OMGG... bus99 where are u!!! LOL~ and i took many steps back. hell! i tink uncle wanted to talk to me already den bus99 came WOO HOO! *runs towards bus* XD

i hate surveyers.
mtter how much of a black face i pull when i see em, i'm always a target for these ppl. argh. pls get lost. ~_~! there is a line where u DO ur job and FLIRT. yes u try to make frens so we can get into ur 3.5 interest rate bull shits, but it's just so irritatin when they say where do i live, how pretty my eyes are, where do i study, where i usually hang out, do i have frenster? blablabla~ BULL SHIT. absolute crap! i'm freakin anti bout it. ~_~! i tink i've encounter like more den 10 surveryers already in a few months[even wif avoidiance!] sheeeese.... de most current one was in dobhy station. i said:sry i'm in a rush" he:"just give me 5 min pls and i'll explain everythin" "i dunwan" *Lirin walks off* *he blocks path and starts yabberin shits* "just abit of ur time only pls pls" *me looks at him*"idunwan!" "very fast one. dun worry where do u study?" "i dunwan!!!" *he starts tokin de bullshits again* *me stands there, looks at floor totally uninterested* YEP. how irritatin =_=
de surveryer from my sec 4 yr(2-3yrs over) is STILL smsing me. how is my cny? how is my xmas? GO AND DIE.


i wanna go for a manicure T_T (anyone?)

i'm gonna get a DS tis friday. XD~

i love my frens =) all of u all!

i'm gonna bake more cookies when i have the time. cuz Tama(WEE) and Farhan like it~! Double choc and dark choc, here i come XD i was hopin de rest cld try. maybe i'll bake for my sch frens too! XD~~ hee.

ok bye! i'm bored to death. hence de freakin long entry. HOO RAY! freakin retarded mofaggot. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger