tattoos

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

my stupidity

sigh. didn't slp much again ytd nite. i doubt i will tonight. my eyes are so puffy from cryin i'm tinkin twice to go sch today.. but there's our pom presentation. i nd to talk to bro Stef.. he'll knock some sense into me. i guess it's 70% of my fualt? yep. somethin is wrong wif me. hooray to Lirin~ but dat 30%... sigh.. __ could'nt care less, much less bother. u're always slpin and i'm always awake. watever! =\
What would u do when he doesn't makes u cry, made you cry?
What would u do when he doesn't makes u feel lonely, made u feel it?
What would u do when he understands u, den he doesn't understands?
What would u do when i'm crying?
What would u do when i'm dying?
What would u do?
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger