tattoos

Thursday, February 7, 2008

CNY day1

cousins. (i look like a little kid. =_=)

LynnKok if u're readin tis, ur hp is too hi-tech as u said and i can't upload photos u send me. i'm especially interested in u being de mafia queen picture. =)

me and cousin Lynn. (yes definately, a splittin image of de mafia queen)

Kerin! send me pics of u and me!


hearts u both cousins!



aft dat, for a FANTASTIC lunch as usual at my long gone father's side!(wat...?? *whine/pouts*)



abalone,scallop,oyster,huge ass prawns, etc etc~ YUM. taste so much better den in resturants! REALLY! *drool mode on*

Rat game thingy. there's moolahs inside. i'm darn lucky man!! *throws dice* de number lands me in the last place. =\~ hence last to pick. *picks mouse* $5 inside. lowest among de whole grp. AMEN TO ME!






gamble! de 1st blackjack. and it's me! =X~ like so wat~~~~ i lost $14 =\. *pfffftttt*
de rest lost $20-30over instead *giggles spastically* XD~

$218 total for 1st day. gonna give half to my parents. cuz i find it unfair! dey spend so much and we kids get to keep all de moolahs. nah~ i'd feel guilty =)
Ash like snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger