tattoos

Friday, February 29, 2008

bday day

eewww... i'm 19. ugh~ i like being 18 XD

soooo i was almost late for pom lessons and when i got in, everyone started singin de happybday song for me LOL den Eric went down on his knees and gave me de bouquet of roses. OMG SO FUNNY. everyone starts luffin! hahaha!! thanks Cecilia,Qing yi,Pei xuan, Syazz and whoever bought me de roses =)) loves.






aft sch went Ajisen for lunch~ Fion u treated me to lunch? thanks man hahaa~ cuz i no $$ T_T~




aft dat i left for Marina. went for souel garden. XD~ cuz it's cheap!
Fion gave me STRIPPER PILLS. which is just sweets. ahaha! and no it does not makes me feel "high"~ XD and de way she wraps de prezzie? *shakes head* so many bloody layers =_=~ (opps i've forgotten to take pics of my other prezzies)
De most ex was a DS from Tama and a big bottle of Bulvgari?blablagari? perfume.
watched Juno. NICE. smart mouth girl ahhaa met up wif Zean, Mizu, Meian and Alex. played de japanese word game haha. yepyep~ thanks everyone again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger