tattoos

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekends flys, Weekdays crawls

Reason(s) for CNY to come faster.
(a) Can buy new clothes!
(b) Can dress up nicely!
(c) Eat good food!
(d) Can take hong baos!
(e) OFF days!

Reason(s) for CNY to come later.
(a) I havent buy new clothes
(b) I havent pack my room
(c) only one week left, not enough!
.
Yoghurt is happiness :)
and wearing spectacles during work is more comfortable although very ugly but don't care.
.
Saturday had a surprise for Song Ruimin!! (:
BUT i got no pictures yet, so will blog about it soon~ She is finally going to be 21 just like me. & I am already 21 years & 2 weeks old. Still havent blog about my birthday hahahahahahahaha.
Somehow or another, work kills my blogging spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger