tattoos

Saturday, February 20, 2010

advance bday

celebrated an advance bday for my deary wif Mizu, Zean kor, Eliko and Joe. Pearlyn left early and Nas came after that hahaa. stupid face he gave but its cute XD~ (stupid bday boy spill hot corn soup on my feet and wet Zean pants LOL =_=)




























vain pox me nv comb hair. =\ i kinda hate my self image. look. sigh. so long Tama likes de way i look nothing matters =)))

L4D2 at a lan shop (MysteryBox) which newly opened like 1 month plus. love dat place. it's VERY clean, nice and private. made frens with de operators there. L4D together so funny. hahahaa.
celebrated, slacked ard, took photos at the hotel. Contenal? Cotinental? *shrug* so funny. yep. can't wait for my bday nx too!
Happy Birthday Dearest! 23rd is when u turn 20! hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger