tattoos

Monday, February 15, 2010

the ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR year

HAPPY TIGER YEAR!
(it's korkor year!)
Chinese new year this year is o-kay.
it wasn't the same like before. the atmosphere is different.
angbao also lesser, no gambling session like before):
not that I am addicted to gamble la. but chinese new year leh. need some of that!

but there is something nice about it too :)
Like this year reunion dinner is so goooooooood. all good food. sincerely prepared by my grandmother. Abalone, sharkfin, crab, scallop, prawn, fish. Seafood steamboat(:
and on the eve, we baked pineapple tarts & creatively chocolate tarts as well.
spot the "tigers".
I realised baking isnt easy.. It really need alot of patient & passion. Slowly mixing everything, knead the mixture till it become dough. etc etc. It's fun though, if you are doing with loved ones:)
my version of tiger!(:
and elephant
hahahahaha. many fun but superb tiring.

Next is camwhoring~
and I wore fake eyelashes, look really nice on photos though not really comfortable.
Actually there are more but think that's enough :P
.
And never forget to take photos with all my lovey ones~
it isnt the same without them :)
Chinese New Year is the time whereby you can see all the relative(s) that you seldom meet.
And we went to try our luck for 4D!

and my angbaosssss!!
hohohoho. byebye.
After cny, I will be starting shift work!!! No more 8am to 4.30pm already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger