tattoos

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You know she is happy

I've got my nametag and nursing practising cert :)

Collected my uniforms & shoes, and removed the very ugly & useless shoulder pads. They make my shoulder look very wide and muscular.

2 more weeks and I will start working as a Staff Nurse,
It's omg fast and end of my freedom for 3 years.
I am going to have the responsibility of a Staff Nurse... Sure is very scary. I will do my best though. (:
.
I love my nametags as long as "Norin" is on them
This is my secondary school nametag ironed-on.

It doesn't has my name "Norin" in it. ):
So people who don't really know me will called me "Mei Ling" which I don't really like that time.
That makes me think of a very funny incident years ago when I were still in secondary school. Got this schoolmate who chatted with me on msn.
Me : How you know my name is Norin?
The person : Oh.. I saw your nametag!
Me : ...... oh. (o.O)
But till now I never told the person that "Norin" is never in my nametag.
LOL.
___
This remind me of you all ...

.
I had a happy Wednesday(:

Meet up with Song Ruimin for lunch and chit chat.
then went to find Manda with little surprise and wishes
DO YOUR BEST, AMANDA LIM!
then back to school for orchestra practice.
But ended up sitting there read storybook 80% of the time.
Mr Toh Jiarui called me:)
HE IS COMING BACK SOON!!
.
158 days of you&me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger