tattoos

Saturday, October 10, 2009

She blogs weirdly..

Random #1
I have changed my blog header(:
from this ....


to this....


since Mr Toh now is botak! and I am having bangs and straight cut!
heehee.
______
Random #2
Toh Jiarui went Tekong on the 7th... It feels like it's already a very long time, but only 4 days! -.-



-
Mr Next-week, please come a little more sooner!
______

Random #4
Finally the kick to practice is BACK!

______
Random # 5
Meeting up with weird pple for dinner and supper


We had a random meet up for POPEYES

and this HK cafe @ East Coast.





I love them even if they are so weird, so random, quite grumbly, quite emo.
______
RANDOM #3 .
I just realised I missed #3, from #2 jump to #4! lol
______

Random #6
It's quite cool to see/read your blog using those mini screens!

______
Random #7
LOLOLOLOL!

this is what we played with, using Lihao's iPhone.
LOLOLOLOL!
*Look out for more!*
______
Random #8
I miss Toh Jiarui!
______
Random #9
I am going to read Ruimin's blog, cos she promised that she will post a new entry.
______
Random #10
I can't believe I actually wrote 10 random things! lol.
.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger