tattoos

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

updates

-chalet 23-25
-driving lessons
-cosplay gonna concentrate on daemon bride for cosfest hopefully will work out. XD
-dance event eoy

yep yep. i tink i'm kinda stressed out cuz i've started chomping literally & laughing in my sleep quite a number of times. LOL!! (on public bus!) yea.. =_______=;;; i dreamt of macmuffin & some other food, eyes closed, mouth opened slowly and... CHOMP! *wakes up in confusion* shit man... ppl beside me got confused too.................. pretended to slp aft dat.

but de laughin part was when i was napping beside tama den i dreamt of him. he kept tickling me which i hate cuz it's like a "funny torture" den i laughed in my sleep. NOT giggle softly but laughing out loud =_=... woked up in a "wth" mode. Tama was slpin too but he heard me. oh god. de embaressment. ughhhhhhhhh~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger