tattoos

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh so good

COMEX on Sunday for a hard disk :)
Now we have one to share for our photos and important things!
Random things we do together on a normal Monday
#1 - Tidy up the oh-so-messy desk & drawers of Toh Jiarui!
#2 - Took 950 to Johor Bahru!
#3 - Back to Singapore for a movie! 
It is so nice to be so random at times :)
________
Mr lovely sweetheart!
My another TOFU capsule :)
I am starting to love this little TOFU:)
And I got this SECRET version
and comparing this little TOFU to my TOFU magnets
They are sure the TOFU KIDS version :) 
Tuesday is mini gathering day :)
with Nas & Nisa (:
along with Nisa's sister!
The Ns reunion for break fast @ SAKURA Yishun.
Was fun and great , make me think of the good old times.
sms catch up with Sheila & Khair .
_____
Please let Lovely to get used to his new wire&rubber! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger