tattoos

Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Poke hearts Bum"


our number(:

--
It's cool when a Saturday feels like a Friday !
16wheels and 13 pairs of legs. A expensive restaurant in a ulu place and a roadside stall with nice cheap food.
Had a fun laughing night(:
.

Cute things just attracts me alot.




and I really love this sticker!!!!! :)
Saw it in ION's ArtBox at first and I regretted not buying it then. Keep finding it at the other ArtBox outlet but they dont have it. I just keep trying and I found it :)

"Lovely smile" is craved on it
But sad thing : The wings broke...... ):

Having my new phone as my camwhore weapon.


This disfigured photo of mine make me looked like an ant!

A usual Sunday at ah ma's house
The silly shoots.





just like a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger