tattoos

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

1..2..3..FOUR!

It's the TWO-FOUR again :)
Means it's our forth monthsary.


This guy ... I just love him
CHECK YOUR EMAIL, TOH JIARUI!
Some words are meant to keep in the hearts, between both of us.




Next month Mr Toh will be going to Tekong already):


I was at Lovely's house waiting for him to end work.. when I saw that! And I was so shocked,  He bought that new sticker for me after knowing my old butterfly's wings broke already. Now I got a full butterfly!

the pleasant surprise :)


What we have been doing........
PLAYING THIS GAME!!!

This game is so addicting fun(:
Completed the "Adventure" levels, now trying to complete all the mini games!
AND BUMBUM IS ADDICTED! (even more addicted than me)
" A HUGE WAVE OF ZOMBIES IS APPROACHING ! "
--
Woohoo. Will be working for the F1 event .
Hope it will be fun :)
as awesome as the pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger