tattoos

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Randomly......

I was looking through my phone & saw some picture from night shift:) And this photo of me, was taken after the three night shifts. My hair was messy, acting tired by making my eyes small. LOL! And I was wearing my glasses which are "yy"(:

& Did I mention that my night shifts are lovey!? I got food from ruimin, fruit from mummy & dessert from Alice:) Everytime I go home after night shift, I will washed up & sleep. And when I woke up, there will be lunch for me:) Bought by my mummy:)

LOL, and this was written by me:) I guess part of my night shift duties is to write the whiteboard nicely with all the patients' names etc. And I enjoyed it. When I was young, I wanted to be a teacher just because I love to write on the whiteboard & then erase it. ... hahahahhaha.


& A book to keep me company thru' the night with lots of magazine & some sweets.


RandomPictures on a day out with Lovely:)


I love this picture :D


I think I looked different when my hair is not tied & when it's tied.


This is the last 5 weeks of my attachment!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!@:
Soon I will be a Staff Nurse, no longer a Student Nurse
And maybe I might be even more busy to blog......... ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger