tattoos

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Grumbly Old Man...



Weird Animals created by Sarah's water"bottle"

I just feel like blogging so here I am! Although I need to wake up at 5am! And it's 1am now!:D Now I must cherish my blogging mood, it don't come so often nowaday.
6 MORE DAYS TO GO BEFORE I OFFICIALLY FINISHED MY PRCP!
Provided I passed my prcp, I think somehow or rather I can pass unless during this six days something bad happen. But CHOY-.-

Work is great I supposed. Taking 11 cases recently, with help here & there. Still coping quite well. But I love junior job more:P Staffs there are so nice, I feel like one of them.
Lovely been treating me to sweet dessert everytime I am not feeling happy, and the last treat is to MOF! Instant happiness! I shall be always unhappy so I will have many many sweet treats!:D

Lovely signed up for MOF membership card and YEA! More sweet treats:)


Smile!:)
AND AND AND! I can't wait for Friday to come soon!:) Then can meet the girls! Last week didn't meet them cos it's 24th July. FRIDAYS PLEASE COME FAST~:D
And CHAN LIHAO, TAKECARE OF YOURSELF. EAT MORE VITAMIN C! CHANLIHAO'S NOSE-PLEASE BE "BALANCED" SOON! -

Since I haven't been blogging much for the past week.. I shall upload my pictures of the week! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Enjoy~:)


Ok, it's 1:30am. Goodnight!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger