tattoos

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My stomach is very xin-fu(ll)

Lovely, thanks for listening to me:)

Drawing on a WACOM is kind of addicting:) heehee. This time I do it on flash! And I know I am not blond la, just wanna use that color to colour my hair.
The wind is so big, and my hair look messy. very messy.


Today I meet up with Qianru & Aunty for lunch @ Pariss.
It is aunty's birthday!:)

I guess at the beginning, we all are too hungry that we just eat&eat&eat and no time to take picture of the food we had. Sashimi, the shells/clams/mussels, the meats, the sharkfin, seafood etc etc. And not forgetting the raw oysters!! :) which I used to not like but now find it not bad.

And my clean-and-empty-looking plate with the milktea that is so weird. Taste like herbal tea-.- I love the mini cakes! Took each of the flavors & managed to finished them all.

Lunch is nice:) Chit chatting & catching up is very nice:) I enjoyed myself alot, thanks to Qianru's treat & Aunty.
SASA Masks from Aunty.




Back home and mummy don't want to go out anymore. So just stayed home & camwhore!!







Dinner bought by Korkor:)
So today I had so much nice nice food. I can feel my stomach smiling happily while digesting them! And TOMORROW BACK TO WORK!
9/12 WEEKS COMPLETED!

And on my opinion, I think you should at least msg your mum to wish her a happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger