tattoos

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

yes, a post !!!!!

A new head banner!:)
Changed away my eyes for my nose & mouth!
I am kind of in love with this picture of mine:)
Random: I going to grow my fringe. No more short fringe for now!

____________________

My attachment at SGH ward 48 ended today
I enjoyed my 2 weeks and 2 days there!!
The staffs are really nice and it's like working with family
It's kind of sad to be leaving that ward.
ALENE, IT'S SO GOOD THAT YOUR PRCP IS THERE!!!!!
then I will be having a two days attachment at Tamp polyclinic there!
Which is sooooooo near my house ^____________^
First time in my whole 3 years of Nursing, been posted to a place so near my house!!
That means I can sleep longer, only got like 5mins travelling time!!:D

One of the weekends , I got bluff-ed to go to.... NIGHT SAFARI with Jiarui

Had a great time!(: But it's too dark, no flash here and there so not much picture(s)
and then we went Seletar Reservoir/Beach there for our forgetten dinner.

surprisesurprise. always full of them.

FRIDAY(S) is reserved for the girls:)
Same place to meet, dinner-ed.
Nonsenses talks/chats/gossips plus Melvin joined us(random)
The only picture of Melvin.(random again)
I love caps:)
Although we are all busy with our own things now. But I am really glad that we still make the effort to meet up at least once a week(: Let's continue to do that OK!? No matter what!!
I miss you all now...... )':
My kinderjoy toy(:
See no evil
.
.
.
mr toh.

This is reallyyyyyy nice~:)
My breakfast/lunch before my shifts.
mememememememememememe.
Anyway I think Tampines 1 isn't as exciting as I thought it would be..
But I like the Japanese Marche-alike restaurant!!
Have to go one day!!:D
.
Can you see the smily faces?(:


Sweet treats.
And you know what!? My vitasoy got stolen):
I put it(with my name) in the fridge at the staff's tearoom and someone took it away):
Superb sad.. cos I was craving for it and save it for my break BUT! ):
I wonder how the person can drink MY vitasoy without feeling guilty... I wrote my name next to the circle which you poke the straw in! So if the person poked the vitasoy, will OBVIOUSLY see my name "Norin" with SMILY FACE somemore!
lol, ok. enough complaining. it's over.

I realised recently I blogged less.... and when I've got the mood and time to blog.
there will be so so much that I wanted to blog, to the extent that when I finally finished uploading the pictures I wanted to upload. I got no mood to type anymore. lol. that explains the random picture(s) with no caption/story/meaning ..
Norin, please don't be so mood-dependant!
I shall end my post here although I feel that I still have got alot to blog about.
BYE! (:
JR is at Taiwan,
BON-VOYAGE to him!!
Can't wait for my 2nd envelope!!!!!!:)
hate to admit. but i kind of miss you.
omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger