tattoos

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cute items

bought these super cute items!! a notebook (to keep me sane in my upcoming office environment) and a kids colouring book. =DD i jus saw it... too cute. how can i not buy it?! :X bought cute stickers too. bombarded my DS & my notebook. =B












colour colour!! de costumes are really detailed for a kid's colouring book. (lousy cam quality so can't see) i realise i have alot of cute items in my bag.... they ar jus there to sit pretty & do nth =X like PeePee, bunny hair clips, ribbons, bunny hair bands, star bands, stickers etc etc etc.... oh man...


know why i bought de book?
  • One of de punk girl is wearin a Vivienne Westwood lookalike necklace omg!
  • Some wear Cheongsams, Lolitas, Punk and Maido omg!
  • Some wear creeper shoes omg!
  • Leopard print omg!

my best attempt to colour my fave costume in de book!


















showed Tama.
Tama: "wah dar! got guy's fashion or not? i also wan colour!"
Lirin: "Don't have la! wahha only got girls & it's all mine!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger