tattoos

Saturday, April 18, 2009

HOHOHO

YES I AM BLOGGING AGAIN, like finally(:

First week of attachment wasn't bad.
Surprisely I am having alot of fun during the week.
and not enough sleep!!! =.=
My ward is a cancer ward, and it is kind of depressing......
Nevertheless, the staffs there are nice and willing to help out.
First ward in SGH, and I felt quite lost.
So unfamiliar with the ward etc, and I miss TTSH):
2 more weeks to go! JIAYOU!! (7days to be exact)
and about a month to PRCP .......... O:

Dinner at the street is cooooooool~:)



and the story behind the eggtarts! (:


My latest addiction!:)
BABY BLUES

____
I was reading thru a letter given to me by Manda&Lihao(:
AND i saw something really funny!
Spot the funny thing!!!
and MANDA, you WROTE that!!! :D


_______________________Sweet Surprises (:

AND A NEW BOOK FROM CECELIA AHERN!!!!!! omg!



DINNER AT SUNTEC ASTONS:)
with Ruimin and Alice
while waiting for Lihao and Manda.
The girls were busy with their own things..
So I camwhore~


and me, me, me, me!!


Isn't my name unique special!? :D
i HEART myself!

Count the number(s) of smily face!



shhhhhhh. keep a secret


.
A very special birthday present (yes, very belated) from JR
Survival Kit filled with food and a note on every each of them(:




Plus a hippo magnet with a "Norin" tag!

(:
.

Watched this:) and it's really nice~

I think he is cuteeeee!:D
not Zac Efron, but the another guy!! lol!

OMG!
I think this post of mine is so messy ....
and random and whatever.
Update again, about last Sunday (12/04/09) EXCO gathering!!!
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger