tattoos

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

lol..

dunno y... but i'm sooo soo damn scared whenever my bday is arriving. (this sat) cuz... i looked back on my birthdays. since age 16 till 19 i've been crying on my bday. i rmb some of de reasons, my frens didn't believed me in somthin, hurt me by not wishing happy bday and i cried. one of my ex closest fren didn't wished me till like 9pm? and i cried. cuz i tink she forgot. my mum didn't approve me of stayin up till 10pm. and i cried. sooo many others and here i am, turning 20. I'M SO SCARED. argh. i know i know. i'm a crybaby.... i cry at small things... but if they did those small things on my bday... won't u say that i'm an easy person whom u can make happy easily? come on... i even cried aft de sakura buffet outing. i felt so damn down. just rock bottom sad. cuz i can't stay overnite. sigh. i really can't wait for my freedom...

my wish for my bday is... To be happy and not cry. so simple yet so hard to achieve.

I think i'm very stupid.

Lirin is stupid.

Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger