tattoos

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chinchilla sweetie

a peek into my frontpage project! hahaa









Hello everyone! My name is Dita. My mummy is Lirin. I love her but she's so dumb. She don't let me out just because i chew her $200 boots and sofa. I don't find anything wrong with that. I have freedom of chew ok!









Don't give me that look mummy. If not i'm going to shit around you again...







Mummy!! I'm sorry~~! Let me out please.. I'll be good... promise... =(











Mummy has magic! She turned me into 3 kinds of animal~ (Can i stay as a mouse...? I look cute.. Please mummy..?)





Bath time!





My friend's name is Pee pee. Mummy's so bad... she name him so just because he's yellow...



Give me a long kiss goodnight...









Mummy: I'll always love you Dita.
Dita: I love you too...Mummy. *accidently shits on her lap*

*END*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger