tattoos

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

tagged

got tagged by Mike.
The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tag back.

1. You dunno how freakin low my self esteem can go. i'll feel suicidal.
2. I have a spilt personality in church. a total anti-social, emo & heckcare person.
3. I watch cartoons. and am lovin it.
4. I watch the sky when i'm alone.
5. I lie on my hse floor when i'm bored.
6. I get lonely very easily.
7. Likes canto oldies movies.
8. Nibbling Tama's arm and fingers is kinda fun :X
9. I threw out a bowl once when i'm too lazy to wash it.
10. I always talk to neko chan when i feed her.

Mizuki, Suki, Farhana, Chibi, Weijie, Ice, Devillina, Michelle CHAN, Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger