tattoos

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

5 yr aniversary

$50 plus over for de limited edition ZA set and maybellin mascara. wanted angelfit but was REALLY attracted to de pink casing and pouch LOL!! omg! nice ok. so shiny. :X~~~












see my out-of-shape retarded head at de reflection. XD i have high china eyes. :D~


















ate at suki shushi, cineleisure. watched madagascar. i tot it was lame but it's actually kinda funny hehe. love de penguins. freak face me. bought for my deary, de pumpkin shirt from urban male and a nice neckchain from xcraft. he bought me my white flats with diamontes. WEE!!!

so yea. on sun, 30th nov 2008, HAPPY 5 YEARS ANNIVERSARY TO US! i love u~!(omg i feel weird, confessing openly like an inexperience puppy lover) i lurBe euxx MuAcKsxzx 4eVa. HAHAHAA!!! EEEEWW....!!! stupid chinEh language. dun understand it =_= *luffs & throws whale at everyone*

to be serious. really. hotoni arigato dar for tolerating de idoitic me. zutto ni ne? chu~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger