tattoos

Friday, December 26, 2008

on xmas day

on xmas day, i went to Tama's auntie's hse to celebrate xmas. ate lunch buffet. was tired haha. didn't take any pics. XD den ard 5pm i left for my former dad's side. wee lots of yummy food. gambled, & lost $5 straight. cuz my luck in 21 cards IS SUPER BAD. dun believe come play wif me hahaa! serious. aft dat give presents. present=money. LOL. so total i got a $100 from all my aunts and uncles. cool rite. XD




















aft xmas, went jp wif my mum. JP changed ALOT. i wanna work at de icing room. cute outfits and u get to decorate cakes!!! omg. so cool. so colourful @_@~~ ard evening, step dad drove me and Dita to animal recovery center for her annual check up. Dita got pretty confused in de car LOL. we reached, he parked car 1st & i went in de room.
Vet: "so! how's our little friend today?"
*Dita stops for a sec & starts running ard faster* LOL. darn cute. yep. he said everythin's ok but a little skinny. (like me :X) yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger