tattoos

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sweets bought me de wallet i liked =D

Mizu's gd lookin muffins. Zean kor's fren David was wif us too. went to some "ulu" place again Lol! to have de cheap & wonderful beancurd thingy. YUM!! it's between dobhy & bugis. (friday)









(Sat) went bugis wif deary. ate Fisherrios at de basement. beer battered fish thingy. yum~~ bought Farhana's bday present. (ex!! $$ flies from Tama) bought my "wanted-for-so-long" casual gothic skirt for $18! AHH! happy. XD




















was choosin letters for Farhana's prezzie... den he went "toilet" but secretly bought me de wallet dat i liked SO MUCH.. even thou he has not much $$... T__T den he surpraised me in de train. de wallet suddenly appeared in my bag, didn't know when he put it in. lol~ he said he did magic XD! (i cried cuz i was so happy) i so hearts my wallet. =) i just felt... very happy. it's been such a long time i guess.. i feel bliss. omg. XD yea~ *huggies him tight*









hontoni arigato Tama dar. (*^-^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger