tattoos

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lirin rebonds her hair

Before. messy, wavy, dry, unhealthy hair

went to Tama's hse area "ulu" hair salon. $100 for my length! (my hair length is freakin long) believe it or not? i'm a cheapo! XD







my hair from behind looks scary LOL! sat there for 3hrs. de lady there was pretty violent.... kept pullin my hair, even durin blow drys and washin. =( but she's very professional in a sense dat everythin must be done well, leavin no strand of hair undone. woots!
everyone says my hair's nicer now. looks healthy! and is very soft XD! weeee~~

went out wif Tama to Gcathy, watch "Journey to the center of de earth" NICE! better den de Mummy movie. =D~!!!
ytd nite almost went to de hosplital again. havin fainting spells de entire day, headaches, vomitin feelings and my stomuch hurts like FUG! 1 whole nite =__=. but i just didn't really bother. lol. laid there and slept a few hrs and suddenly i'm alrite. LOL. ^-^;;; yay for me. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger