tattoos

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

subaru



Farhan and Mizu~ workin at Subaru. (mizu u look darn pretty)




i worked on sat and sun~ i took care of car no 2&3 which is de guy's cars. de guys kept flirtin wif me but i can't blame em cuz they need to keep awake and kill time haha. (i was wearin specs cuz my contacts were killin me!) dey were like "i love u"(LOL) "wat's ur age?" "schoolin at where?" "wat's ur interest?"
but there was one who said "do u wear contact lens?"
me"yep~ y?"
him"u'll look better in contact lens"*he oversmiles*
me"hahaha~ yea" *smiles and walk away*
den i started sprayin de water on them and dey went "ahhh ahhhh~~~!! ahhh.. feel so GOOD!!" LOL i was luffin my arse off. XD they jus kept tokin to me and DID NOT tok to de other marshals i worked wif. ^^;;~ yea, we kept jokin and luffin~ it was a fun experience =) i wished i worked at nite thou =(~ i had a sunburn aft dat XD and ppl's calln me rudolf. plah~~ *_*

me in de car~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger