tattoos

Monday, November 26, 2007

escape wif sec frens

Check out my new polo i bought. =b~



so like i went out wif Wendy, Shell & Noraini to Escape theme park on de FREE tickets i provided LOL BUT!!! i was too tired and everythin.. AND!!! it kept rainin. spoil sport. Plah~~~ i was stripped of my last $2 when i bought coke from 7-11 *sobs* so broke~ lalala.



i'll post de pics up when i get em from Shell. hehe~ so like sry ppl for de late updates XD~ harrr busy busy!



Syazz lendED me tis book. ... ... ... omg. i can't contain my excitement......... erm.. erm... slow down Lirin... relaxxxx....... ok.. like i've been searchin "Twilight" de book for ages, and by god's grace Syazz has it. LIKE WHAT??!?! =D it's bout forbidden love between a vampire and a human. I LIKE. my fave genre of books pls!! XD okok nuff' tokin lest i go mad wif excitement. (i'm almost done readin de darn thick book in 1 day :X)



Dickson. Wat is he doing? *shrugs*

do mind my finger cuz i had to take de pic fast as he does not like his pic get taken espiacially in such a glorious moment like this. HAHA!


PS: will someone buy me a slice of pizza? my addiction's comin on.

i cried ytd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger